How To Change Jiofi Password? If you are reading this then you are also want know that how to change the password of JioFi or how to reset JioFi web admin? Well, you are at the right place, here is the full guide which tells you the whole process of how to change JioFi WiFi password through step-by-step.
The beginning of JIO has genuinely bring changes in the mostly part of technological sectors, for example, businesses, digital education, and entrepreneurship, digital healthcare, entertainment, social network to give some examples. Jio had introduced Portal Wifi Hotspot gadget named Jiofi. Jiofi is a Wireless web sharing gadget. A few people may track your Jiofi Password here we will disclose the How to Change your Jiofi Login Password by signing into jiofi.local.html and 192.168.1.1.
How to Change JioFi Password & WiFi(SSID) Name:
JioFi is an individual hotspot device that can provide accommodation smart phones and PCs to get to the 4G high-speed internet gave by Jio. Notwithstanding, the web speed gave by JioFi switch may diminish if many individuals are associated with it in the meantime.
Additionally, it may be the case that your password is known to an enormous number of people bringing about low speed of internet. The best alternative you have within reach is to change JioFi password and your JioFi Wifi name.
So, you have to go through these steps those we’ll tell you which you need to change JioFi password and name (SSID).
- First of all, connect your device to JioFi.
- Open a web browser and go to “http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1/”. In case you are using a JioFi dongle then open “jiodongle.local.html” instead.
- Click on ‘Login’ option at the top right corner.
- Enter ‘administrator’ as the username and the password.
- Then, navigate to the ‘WiFi settings’ which you will find under the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Change the password and SSID name here as per your wish.
- When you get done with changing JioFi password and WiFi name, click on ‘Save’ to save the new password.
- Congrats! Presently you have effectively changed your JioFi password by following the above steps. We generally prescribe you to utilize an exceptionally solid password for any of the device.
Note: JIO SIM has different settings for mobile so if that is your JIO membership look at JIO APN Settings: Accessing Jio High-Speed Internet.
Watch Out Full Video Tutorial Of How To Change Password Of Jio WiFi?
GUIDE: Steps To Change JioFi Password via Website:
Step 1: Switch on your JioFi device and connect your PC or any other device that will allow you to run an internet browser.
Step 2: Open a web browser and go to the URL http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1, It will take you to the login page of your JioFi device.
Step 3: Type administrator in Username and same administrator in the Password. Click on login.
Step 4: You will see the interface page with many option and information of different type. Go to Network tab.
Step 5: In the sidebar on the left side, you will see many options. Click on Wi-Fi Configuration.
Step 6: In the Network Name (SSID), type the name that you want to give to your WiFi network.
Step 7: Type the new password and Click on Save.
That’s it! Now, your JioFi router password will automatically update. On the other hand, all of the devices which were connected to your JioFi router will be disconnected. So now you should enter the new password to reconnect your devices to your JioFi router.
In the latest years, we have seen a sudden change in the telecom world. That includes, the way Indian clients are mostly used the internet other than any telecom services. Last year, Reliance Digital thought of another telecom brand named JIO which is also serving the 4G technology. Jio didn’t launch only 4G services in the nation yet in addition gave complimentary offers which included Unlimited 4G information utilizations/calls/services and that’s just the beginning.
Earlier, somebody needed to use the review offer by JIO they expected to buy LYF handset and access the complimentary free services. Later on Reliance Digital presented another gadget called JioFi (JIO MiFi) which was a versatile hotspot to get to high-speed internet.
GUIDE: Steps To Change JioFi Password via MyJio App:
Hello users! You can also change the password of your JioFi via MyJio App which is available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Steps are given below:
- Firstly, you have to connect your JioFi router with your device then open MyJio Appon your mobile.
- Click on MyDevice section which is present at the bottom of your phone’s screen.
- Now you have to click on setting icon at the top-right corner then select the “Change Password” optioned which is mentioned below SSID.
- At last, you have to type new password and then select “Submit” option.
How to Reset JioFi Password and Login Details:
If you have changed the login username and password of JioFi and now want to restore it back to the default one then follow the steps as described here to hard reset the JioFi. It will reset all the settings to the factory default. The WiFi name and password will also be changed to the default.
You must have a pin or a pointing device such as sim tray remover with you.
1. Turn on the JioFi by pressing the power button for three seconds.
2. Now remove the back cover.
3. Find for “Reset” written near the edge. Near it, there is a small tunnel at the end of which there is a factory reset button.
4. Insert a pin in the tunnel to press the button. Press the button for three seconds.
5. Your JioFi will now restart automatically and will be restored to default settings.
That’s it! By following above steps you can easily change your JioFi password and WiFi name. Next time when you want to change the password, follow the same steps. If you have shared your JioFi WiFi with anyone and now want to change the password so that your WiFi network is not misused.
How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage in 192.168.1.1:
- Connect to Jiofi network in your device.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Check out the remaining battery in percentage right below the Battery Capacity space.
How to Change WiFi SSID Name in jiofi.local.html:
- Hit on the settings tab.
- Click on ‘WIFI’ menu.
- Under the WIFI settings, the first row shows the default SSID name.
- Change it to whatever you want and reboot the JIOFI.