JioFi.local.html is the login address of JioFi router. You can log in to admin dashboard of your JioFi 2/3 wireless router by using this JioFi.local.html. Here we will tell you how you can login to your JioFi router by using this JioFi.local.html and you will find the username and password for JioFi.local.html. So, read this whole article carefully to grab all information that you need to know about JioFi.local.html. This article consist all information regarding the JioFi login that you need to know.
JioFi is a personal hotspot device which can provide accommodation smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets, etc. to access the 4G high – speed internet which is provided by Jio. Even the internet speed might be decreased which is provided by JioFi router, if many people are connected to the router at the same time. However it will be happen in that case also when your password is known to a lot of people resulting in low speed of internet.
So, the best option is in your hand that you have to change your JioFi password and name before it will be distributed in many people. For that you have to learn how to change the password and name of JioFi? Here we will tell you all of the steps that you need to execute to change JioFi password and name.
What is JioFi.Local.Html?
The entire router comes with its IP address to access the admin dashboard that is used to manage as well as configure your hotspot device. Usually the most common login IP for routers is 192.168.1.1. As soon as you enter this IP address a login box or URL appears on the browser of the device that is connected to that particular WiFi device.
When you successfully enter or login to you dashboard of the WiFi device wher you get many of the options to manage & configure your router. In which that included managing your SSID, WiFi passwords, monitoring as well as managing the devices which are connected to the hotspot.
What Can We Done With JioFi.Local.Html?
In case of accessing your router’s admin page; you have to enter the jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s address bar. Once you get the access of your router’s admin panel then you can change or adjust many of the options regarding the JioFi router’s settings, like – Password, Wifi, PPPoE, MAC, WPS, DSL & DHCP Client, Network name, IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options, WLAN settings.
At present, company has launches two Jio portable hotspot device. After launching these mini portable hotspot devices, WiFi services at home have reached up to its next level. With these mini JioFi device you can use high-speed 4G WiFi not only at your home but also anywhere you go.
Managing & Setting Up Your JioFi Router:
After acquiring JioFi hotspot device, might be you have been little confused about managing & setting up the hotspot device for the first time use. So, in this guide, we’ll tell you about the JioFi hotspot device management, troubleshooting and how to setting it up.
Steps to Configure JioFi Device/ Use of JioFi.Local.Html:
1. Firstly, open your browser and enter http://jiofi.local.html/ in your address bar. In case you are using JioFi Dongle then please enter http://jiodongle.local.html/.
2. Now, click on the login button and type “administrator” as both username & password.
3. Login to JioFi router image.
4. Now navigate to Setting > WiFi to change the SSID of the WiFi network name.
5. Change Password of JioFi 2-3 image.
6. Open Settings > WiFi> Password to change the default password.
7. Open Settings > User Management to change the username of your device.
Note 1: If you want to login to JIO SSO then check Jio SSO Login.
Note 2: If you have issues to login to your router even after following this step-by-step process then you may need to reset your JioFi MiFi router or you may need to upgrade the firmware of it.
How To Connect PC/Laptop With JioFi?
How To Change JioFi Username And Password?
How To Make HD Voice Calls, Video Calls From 2G, 3G, 4G Smartphone With Jiofi?
Tethering JioFi Hotspot Device To PC:
Beside from accessing the internet via WiFi signal which is released by JIO MiFi but you can also use it to tether internet in to your PC by using MicroSD slot. Because of, there is only one MicroSD slot is available in the JIO MiFi device that’s why you can only connect it to one PC at a time.
By using MicroSD cable, when your JIO MiFi device attached to your PC, that will charge your device and tether your PC for the internet connectivity in a same time. Besides, you can use simultaneously WiFi by using the USB tethering.
How To Access MicroSD Card Slot By Using JioFi Device:
Here are given all of the steps of accessing MicroSD card slot using JioFi hotspot device, the steps are describes below –
1. Firstly, you have to insert a microSD card in the Device.
2. Now you need to enable the storage account and set the username and password.
3. Now you can access the files stored in the SD card by using any device that is connected to the Hotspot using WiFi.
4. For accessing your data on the SD card, just enter http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html in your browser.
5. Now click on WiFI disk button and enter the username and password in the next screen.
6. Now you can access the files stored on the SD card; you can even upload/download/delete the files on the SD card.
Reliance Jio 4G MiFi Device Classifications:
• 512MB/2GB RAM
• Dimensions 85.0*55.0*16.0mm
• 4G HD Calls Support using Jio Voice on your phone
• 2300 Mah Battery Capacity
• FDD: LTE (2300/1800/850MHz)
• Full sized sim slot, MicroSD slot with up to 32 GB support, and USB connectivity
• IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Connectivity
• Supports 31 parallel Devices connectivity with 1 USB tethering
• Get 4G high-speed internet access on 3G and 2G devices too
When you were manage and setup your JioFi router then you have to login your JioFi router for the first time. You just follow these steps:
Step 1: Open your browser and enter url of http://jiofi.local.html/
Step 2: Then enter User Id and password
JioFi Default Username: administrator
JioFi Default Password: administrator
Step 3: Atlast tap on login.
Note: All letters should be in small caps, Administrator won’t work.
What To Do If You Forget Your Jiofi.Local.Html Password And Username?
This is an usual question because sometimes when we change first time username and password then it has a highest probability to forget your password and username. Now, you won’t able to recall your last password what you have set? The solution is very easy and you can easily reset your password and username just following the simple steps which you can read in our article, just click this button which is shown below –
JioFi MiFi is a portable hotspot device which is a perfect alternative to choose to own a 4G device or if you want to access the high-speed internet on multiple devices then you have to purchase it.
Still have some doubts at the time of configuring or managing & setting up your device. And you want expert’s opinion for your problem then write down in our comment section you will definitely get solution regarding your doubts.